Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THINGS I LOVE. Chocolate Cake.

As if there wasn't already too many things that could make a woman pile on the pounds, I now know another 12 thanks to MSN.

After a girls night in consisting of Sing Star, a Chinese takeaway and chocolate mousse it's fair to say that I'm feeling a little heavier than normal...so the last thing I needed before heading off to bed was an article telling me the 12 things I never knew could make me fat. Great.

Its a sad fact that most girls are conscious of their weight whether its a very prominent thing in their life or maybe they're just worried about fitting into that dress but the worst thing about it all is that even though we know we shouldn't care...we do, and we even WANT to find out how to shed those few pounds or get our bikini bodies, I mean who doesn't want to look their best.

According to MSN these are the 12 things we never knew could make us fat;
  1. Stress
  2. Our Job
  3. Our Boyfriend
  4. Television
  5. Stealth Calories
  6. Cold Weather
  7. Ready-Made Lunches
  8. Smoothies/Fruit Juice
  9. Coffee
  10. Alcohol
  11. Lack of Sleep
  12. Dehydration
But you know...I really don't think that we should know all of this - I mean it's already tough enough knowing that my favourite thing to eat (chocolate cake) probably has as many calories as Prince has kisses so if I now know that my boyfriend, watching television and my job as well as nine other things could make me fat there's a possibility that one day myself and every women around the world do nothing out of pure fear of putting on 2 pounds!!

...who am I kidding...I'm just going to eat my cake and be happy. Join me?

(To read the full article click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment