Sunday, October 11, 2009

X Factor Shock.


I was among the thousands of others who tuned into Saturday night's X Factor, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one to notice the inappropriate comment from judge Dannii Minogue.

After live finalist Danyl Johnson had finished singing 'And I Am Telling You', from the hit film 'Dream Girls', Dannii proceeded to say "if we're to believe everything in we read in the paper maybe you didn't need to change the gender reference in it?".

I cannot believe the cheek of Dannii Minogue! So what if Danyl is gay, bi OR straight?! He's not the only bloke in the entire world to have ever been. It was a totally unfair comment and such a rude and inappropriate way to speak about him in front of millions on live television, it was a great performance and now all it will be remembered for is the stupid comment made my Dannii.

Dannii herself could be counted as a gay icon, she is known for performing in gay nightclubs all over the world. Now I question whether she will be given the same respect anymore.

I'm sure this is not the last we will hear of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment